Recognizing a great opportunity because of its immediate access to Freeway 168 and unique location across the street from a regional shopping destination, Gryphon Capital undertook a major renovation effort that completely revitalized the center. Significant aesthetic enhancements were added and the center was expanded to accommodate national, regional and local tenants including: Sprouts, Ross, Skechers, Tuesday Morning, Dollar Tree, Rubio’s, Blue Moon Yoga and Pieology Pizza to name a few. The resulting impact to the area included adding over 300 new jobs and creating a large boost in tax revenue for the city.
- Strong national tenant anchors include popular grocery store Sprouts and Ross Dress for Less
- Brought center from 13% leased at acquisition to 100% leased today
- Retail sales at the project upon acquisition: $3.75M; Sales today: $45M
- Added over 300 new jobs to the community
- Created a large boost in tax revenue for the city