1. We may gather the following types of information (“Personal Information”) needed to facilitate operation of the Site, fulfill your requests, and update you regarding materials available on the Site:
• Contact information you provide (specifically, your name and e‑mail address); and,
• Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit the Site or communicate with us by e‑mail (for example, your domain name, your IP address, and what pages you visit).
2. We use this information to:
• Improve and customize the content and layout of the Site;.
• Notify you of updates to the Site;
• Notify you of relevant information, products and services;
• Perform marketing analysis related to use of the Site; and,
• Track usage of the Site.
3. E‑mail contact information. GRYPHON does not share, sell or trade e‑mail addresses or any Personal Information with any third parties. GRYPHON may use your e‑mail address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by GRYPHON together with other communications to which you have subscribed. GRYPHON may also disclose Personal Information when required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of the public.
4. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as reasonably safe as current technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
5. We utilize a strict Opt‑Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your communication preferences or edit your Personal Information by e‑mailing our webmaster at email@example.com .
7. The content of this Policy is provided as a supplement to the Site’s Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference. In particular, Sections 12, 13 and 16 regarding disclaimers, limitations of liability and indemnity and liability shall apply with respect to GRYPHON’S handling of Personal Information.
8. GRYPHON may change this Policy from time to time at its sole discretion. When such changes are made, GRYPHON will make a new copy of the Policy available on the Site and provide notice on the Site that the Policy has been updated for a reasonable period of time. Your continued use of the Site, and the materials and services on the Site, is subject to the most current version of the Policy posted on the Site at the time of such use. Please check the Site regularly to view the then‑current Policy.