Prospector’s Plaza is a dominant 243,000 SF retail center located in Placerville, CA which is not only the county seat for El Dorado County but also a registered California Historical Landmark. With the next closest regional power centers 25 miles to the west in Folsom and 50 miles to the east in South Lake Tahoe, Prospector’s Plaza is the commercial hub of El Dorado County. This daily-needs oriented center consists of national banks, quick-serve restaurants, drug store, grocery and a new Target. An extensive planned property refresh and upgrades are underway.
- Extensively upgraded interchange provides easy access on and off Highway 50
- Highway visible center and prominent signage to Highway 50 with +/-53,000 cars per day and Missouri Flat Road with +/-27,000 cars per day
- Trade Area Population is 161,406 with Daytime Population at 141,108
- Average Household income within a 5 mile radius is $81,277
- The nearest Target is just over 17 miles away