- 650,000 SF hybrid development consisting of big box retail, lifestyle retail, restaurants and services on 65+ acres
- Located at the Southeast quadrant of the 99 Freeway and Herndon Avenue in Fresno, CA
- Broke ground March 27, 2013. Anticipated grand opening March, 2014
- $72,326 average HH income
- 723,438 people within 15 miles
- $256,482 median housing value
- Nearly 70% of homes are owned by occupants
- Median Age: 33
- 10,000 new homes are planned for the greater Fresno area in the next 10 years
Sources: Clarias 2006 Estimates (5 miles radius unless otherwise noted); City of Fresno
About Fresno: Located in the heavily traveled San Joaquin Valley, Fresno is the sixth largest city in the state of California. Centrally located between the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles, Fresno provides easy access to other West Coast markets via the two major reeways — Interstate 5 and Highway 99. Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks are within a one hour drive away.
The Fresno metropolis offers a variety of entertainment opportunities: shopping, diversity displayed in a wide variety of museums, restaurants and festivals, and recreational opportunities abounding in the surrounding lakes, rivers and foothills. The newly built Save Mart Center at Fresno State has welcomed world recognized artists and is the home to collegiate basketball and professional ice hockey. Sierra Summit, just a short drive away welcomes skiers and snowboarders of all levels during their winter season.
For Leasing Inquiries, please contact Lewis Smith at (559) 447-6235.